[xml] Win32/MSVC updates

Hello all.

It is about time to make small updates to our little XML processor.

I have updated include/libxml/xmlwin32config.h to allow compiling with
iconv. Since this is an optional feature, I had to use MSVC proprietary
#pragma in order to conditionally link with iconv. I have shielded all other
compilers with an #ifdef, so this should be OK. You can find the diff
attached to this message as 'gnome-xml.diff'.

I have also updated the project files to include globals.c, thread.c and
xmlcatalog.c in the build. The list of exported functions has been updated
too. You can find the zipped archive with the altered files in the file
'libxml1.win32.dsp.zip', which is also attached to this message.

All diffs and updates have been made against yesterday's CVS.

Have a nice week,
Igor.