Re[2]: [xml] Strange memory leak in libxml2-2.4.8 (may be in libxslt-1.0.6)

Hello, Daniel!

DV>   There is no known memory leak bug in libxml2/libxslt.
  In my big program I parse some documents, make transofrmation, then
  free some of them, then set options of xmllib2 via
  xmlSetGenericErrorFunc() and  xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault() then
  parse new documents, etc. And every xmlParseFile()/xmlFreeDoc() pair
  is not balanced in such situation! And I have memory leak about 7000
  bytes on every parsed document! It was caught by my wrappers around
   malloc()/free()/strdup()/realloc().
DV>   Drop your wrappers, use mine.
  Could not. My wrappers use special memory pool, and I NEED to use
  them.
DV> Recompile both libxml and libxslt
DV> with memory debug, you will log every single allocation made by them.
DV> This will allow you to also distinguish allocations done by the libraries
DV> from yours, and hence see who leacks memory precisely.
   No problems in distinguish for me -- I don't use my wrappers for my
   allocations, I'm passing them to libxml2 via xmlMemSetup().
   And I belive, my allocation wrappers works PROPERLY, because they
   passed all test for all libc implementations, which I found and
   works for me in many huge and complex programs.

DV>   Read and follow the instructions:
DV>     http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging
  I'll try...
DV>   Other than that I can't help you, but if you can expose a
DV> bug with xsltproc, I will fix it.
  I'll try, but I think xsltproc is TOO simple to reproduce this :(

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev serebryakov spb ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |