Re: [xml] xmlcatalog needs readline

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 06:39:13AM -0600, Weiqi Gao wrote:
Make fails with I configure using --with-readline and --with-history,
complaining about undefined symbols in xmlcatalog.o, at least on Solaris
2.6.

  Okay now I understand,

Changing the line xmlcatalog_LDADDS line to look like the xmllint_LDADDS
line in the Makefile fixes the problem.  Since Makefile is generated,
similar changes probably need to be done in an upstream file,
Makefile.in or Makefile.am.

  Yep, that part was changed recently and the patch forgot
xmlcatalog_LDADD , thanks for spotting this, I fixed it in CVS,

Daniel