Re: [xml] xmllint --push mode

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 08:17:54PM -0700, John Fleck wrote:
Folks -

Could someone give me an example or explanation of how one might use
the xmllint "--push" option in practice? I'd like to say something
more useful in the man page than "Use the push mode of the parser",
which is all it says now.

  Well unfortunately, that's about it. It doesn't make any difference
in practice, but allow to make regression tests and pinpoints bugs
in the push mode of the parser.
  Hum, actually adding --push --memory combined together may be useful
because it uses a memory mapped interface of the filesystem on systems
supporting it.

Daniel