Re: [xml] Push mode - error checking

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:07:39PM +0100, Heiko Rupp wrote:
Hello,

can I when using the parser push mode with xmlParseChunk()
get parser errors before the entire file is read?
I am using the example at http://xmlsoft.org/library.html
and I only get an error, when the entire input is read.

What I want is e.g that xmlParseChunk() would flag an error,
after e.g. the following is read

----snip
<a>
</b>
----snip

  Hum, the parser will raise an error when it finds it.
You can check the status of the parser from the context passed
to xmlParseChunk(), ctxt->wellFormed should stay to 1.
If not a fatal error was raised,

Daniel