Re: [xml] building libxml 2.4.6 under OpenVMS

"Reese, Björn" wrote:

"Henke, Markus" wrote:
By a fluke this solves a problem that i was stucked in building libxml
under MPE,
that is compiler warnings (Floating constant exceeds its storage) and
crashes during runtime.
Do you know if it's save to apply these changes for other platforms?

Yes, they will work on other platforms as well.
The change was originally made for another platform (see [1]),
but I was waiting for confirmation that it solved the problem before I
would commit anything.
The change will be part of libxml once all John's changes are in place.

Thanx Björn, you've made my day with that...    8)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Kind regards
Markus Henke

 ORDAT GmbH & Co. KG  -  Serversystems / eCom
 Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Markus Henke  Fon: +49 (641) 7941-0
 Rathenaustr. 1                Fax: +49 (641) 7941-132
 35394 Gießen                  mailto:markus henke ordat com
 See:                          http://www.ordat.com
              ...this behavior is by design...
 <<Markus Henke.vcf>>