From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Daniel
Veillard
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:03 PM
To: Alex Dron
Cc: Xml Gnome  Org
Subject: Re: [xml] XPath empty default namespaces (bug?)

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 11:39:29AM -0800, Alex Dron wrote:
About "different point", I'm not using XPath to implement
canonicalization,
rather to check implementation - since Canonical XML operates with XPath
node-sets as well as with octet stream.

  Is there any chances for you to contribute the Canonical transformation
back ? It's one of the cornerpiece of Digital Signatures and could be
very useful to others I bet !

Daniel