[xml] patch to libxml2-2.3.9 win32

I'm using a very stripped down version of libxml2-2.3.9 on win32, that is I turned off a lot of things in the config, for instance HTML and SGML support. There are two exports still in the .def that cause problem:

Linking...
libxml2.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol htmlDefaultSAXHandlerInit libxml2.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol sgmlDefaultSAXHandlerInit
debug_so/libxml2.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
Error executing link.exe.

I'm attaching a libxml2.def.src with the export statements properly guarded

TTimo