Re: [xml] HTTP client

I've been done this sort of thing with libxml.

I used libxml to parse the document, then dumped the doc to a string,
escaped the doc converting
the non alphanum chars in the doc to hex and then fired it across a socket,
cating it to a POST or GET with the CGI path.
There can be some problems depending on the web server and it's
implementation of URI unescaping.

I didnt try using the http functions in libxml because I was using OpenSSL
in the client.

Read the online documentation at the libxml site, it explains the all
functions well enough.

"LI,CHARLES (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1)" <charles_li non hp com>@gnome.org on
05/25/2001 05:39:58 PM

Sent by:  xml-admin gnome org