Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:35:34 +0100 (BST)
From: Matt Sergeant <matt sergeant org>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: XML::LibXML 0.91

I have removed XML::LibXML from the XML::LibXSLT distribution, because it
is finally useful as a stand-alone library. Due to a major contribution of
code from Christian Glahn (phish), XML::LibXML now gives you access to the
DOM API and XPath API. It tries to be similar to XML::XPath where it can
be, so it should be fairly familiar to users of that module.

I'm guessing it should be fairly fast, though I haven't tested that yet.

It should be on CPAN now.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//