Re: [xml] Retrieving boolean/number/string value from XPath objects

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 08:21:43PM +0200, Thomas Broyer wrote:

Le 11/05/01 14:59:57, Thomas Broyer a écrit :
Why isn't there "basic" functions to convert values to
number/boolean/string?

OK, here it is (see attached patch):

  Okay it looks really good, but it seems to have broken the semantic
of one of the API.

  The code is nice, thanks a lot, recompiled, I found just one
small bit about xmlXPathCastNodeSetToBoolean() which is not static
but not exported either. It should probably be added to xpath.h

  The problem came when recompiling libxslt against it and running
the tests. I detected some memory leaks. I didn't found where exactly,
what I suspect is that there has been a small change in one of the
API (seems related to ID lookups) which generates this leak,

  I will try to find it and will commit this once found,

    thanks a lot !

Daniel