Re: [xml] Possible "buggette"

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 05:58:39AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:33:59AM +0100, Matt Sergeant wrote:
What about copying over the _private entry to the new ctxt? Perhaps based
on some global flag which you could disable by default. That would be an
easy fix, it seems.

  Oh, if it's all you need, sure !

  Could you check that the enclosed patch (to 2.3.8) actually propagates
the _private entry ?

OK, the enclosed patch kinda works, but I found out that I still have a
problem...

The problem is that XSLT's document() function creates a new
xmlParserCtxt, which obviously I can't put my bits in the _private
entry. So I guess this goes back to the whole lack of proper contexts
being passed around everywhere, and I have to resort to globals
again... Let me know if there's a better way.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\