[xml] Schemas validator

Hello,

I am an swiss student who is studying in germany and I want to implement, or
to help to implement a Schemas validator in libxml.
Later I will integrate (link) it in the OpenOffice project.

I read the xmlsoft documentation and the DTD parser code.

I think we can divide the work in 3 parts:

- the schemas to memory representation parser

- a memory tree of the simple and complex types

- the validator

- the standard Schemas types validations

Is it better to write the schemas validator form scrach or to modify the
valid.h file ?

The validator will validate only  memory trees (DOM-like) document. It's very
difficult to implement Schemas with an handler.

I wait for your opinion.

Marc Emery