Re: [xml] memory leak?

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 11:05:22AM +0200, Luca Padovani wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed that the size of a program repeatedly loading and freeing
XML documents constantly increases. I attach a test program to be run
with one argument, a XML document. The program then loops, so you can
trace its size with `top'.
Is anyone else experiencing the same behaviour? Or am I missing some
structure to be freed?
(I use 2.3.8).

  Sounds a good time to learn how to use the existing facilities:

  http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging

  recompile your library with --with-mem-debug
add xmlCleanupParser () and  xmlMemoryDump () at the end
of the program. run it and look at .memdebug resulting from it.
The do indicates hos to greak at a given memory allocation number in
this framework.

Daniel