Re: [xml] xpath.c division by zero

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 01:04:52PM -0800, Eric and Jennifer Johnson wrote:

I just downloaded and build libxml 2.3.5, but I am getting an error when I
run the sample program (gjobread).  I traced the problem to the xmlXPathInit
function (below).  This function does division by zero three times.  What
should it be doing?

  Exactly that. Those are needed to:
    - check that the environment don't barf (divide by zero
      on double precision IEEE floating point have a precise
      semantic)
    - initialize the values needed for the XPath computations.
If it breaks on your platform, well you can disable XPath or
send patches which fixes the problem for your OS/Compiler, but
verify first that the XPath regression tests still work

Daniel