Re: [xml] Debugging PE identification regression

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 06:37:54PM +0000, Gary Pennington wrote:
Hi,

Found the bug in PE identification. Or to put it another way, that
change is a good enough fix for me. I'm not sure that it's definitive,
but as far as I can tell it is.
[..]
It was that one line that was causing all the problems.

  Dohh, the stupid thing is that I fixed it in the CVS tree earlier
last week, I'm sorry I didn't realized this was the problem ...

    sorry about this,

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/