Re: [xml] Perl XML::LibXML

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 11:31:04PM -0700, root wrote:
Hello I am trying to use the XML::LibXML::Dtd->new method to create a
dtd object. I need to be able to pass the dtd as a string variable and
not a URI or File name. Is this possible at all.

  hum, I can't tell for the Perl interfaces. At the C level, the
xmlIOParseDTD() routine allows to parse from a xmlParserInputBufferPtr.
And xmlParserInputBufferPtr can be build from a string in memory, so
I think this is feasible at that level.

Daniel