Re: [xml] Creating Win32 wrapper function for exported variables

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 09:36:52AM -0600, Vakoc, Mark wrote:
Daniel, Recently the only real win32 issues I've encountered relate to the
makefiles (.dsp for msvc) and the .def.src.  Maybe there is an easy way to
get changes into these without bothering you?

  Well once I have an official maintainer (if this turns true) then
I will probably get him access to CVS so he can update the Windows
project files.

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com