Re: [xml] LibXML 2.4.0 on Win32

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 11:52:27AM -0300, Nilo S. Mismetti wrote:
Team,

On every release, that enhances for sure LibXML, we (poor people that uses
an operating system that owns 90% of the market) experience the frustration
caused by many warnings detected by MSVC. In addition to that, the default
distribution comes with "trio", that refuses to compile.

How we can help to clean up those warnings from now on?

  Read the archives, use CVS and send patches,
I'm not gonna run MSC in any foreseeble future. This mean you will
have to fix those and provide me fixes.

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com