Re: [xml] libxml on OS X?

I thought I'd follow up on this.  On OS X, Libxml versions prior to
2.3.13 compile fine with the following configure options set:

./configure  --host=powerpc-apple --without-iconv

2.3.13 contains a symbolic link "libxml" that is linked to "./.".
Versions prior to 2.3.13 have this link set to "./include/libxml".  This
is why header files are not found while compiling 2.3.13.

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I..              -I.    -g -O2 -Wall -c
gjobread.c
gjobread.c:23: header file 'libxml/xmlmemory.h' not found
gjobread.c:24: header file 'libxml/parser.h' not found
gjobread.c:33: undefined type, found `xmlChar'

I assume this is a simple type'o, but could also very well be an upgrade
that does not agree with OS X, or at least my OS X configuration.

Thanks,

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey silicondefense com   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |

Joe McAlerney wrote:

Has anyone had any luck building libxml 2.3.x on OS X?  I was going to
port an application that uses libxml over to OS X, but have hit a wall
with this one.