Re: [xml] config.h.in oddity (HAVE_STRFTIME declared twice)

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 03:28:59PM +0000, Justin Fletcher wrote:
Hiya,

In config.h.in, HAVE_STRFTIME is used twice, once at the top of the file,
and then 1/3 of the way down the file as well. Whilst these are #undef's
it's probably not important, but I base my options on those in config.h.in
(not having an autoconfiguration tool) so noticed this one.

Probably not important, though.

  And since the config.h.in is itself generated, patching it is not
terribly useful. I did it anyway.

Daniel