Re: [xml] Register default namespace prefix to the xpath context
- From: Matt Sergeant <matt sergeant org>
- To: Yuuichi Teranishi <teranisi gohome org>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] Register default namespace prefix to the xpath context
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:27:24 +0000 (GMT)
On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Yuuichi Teranishi wrote:
Are there any way to register a zero length namespace prefix
(default namespace) to the xpath context?
No. This is one of XPath's major weaknesses, IMHO. THe spec simply doesn't
allow for unprefixed names mapping to the default namespace, and so Daniel
has implemented that spec as it should be.
(A lot of people have come up against this with XSLT using grammars like
xhtml, where the HTML-like elements are in the default namespace).
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->
] [Thread Prev