Re: [xml] xmllint with external DTD

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 11:03:04AM +0200, Henke, Markus wrote:
all to soon i've got a similar problem.
I try to validate a document using an IOParserContext (program "tstorxml"):
[..]
Document is the same as below, it links to "orpc.dtd". That file is present

  The link is an URI-Reference from your document.
  The document you produced has no base and hence libxml is unable to
compute the path to the DTD.

  Mandatory reading: RFC 2396 (I do not joke, read it !)

in the same directory as the XML document (i can validate it using xmllint).
I can parse the document, but there's again an error:

  Provide a base URI to the document, store it in doc->URL

Daniel