Re: [xml] xml and STL with MSVC

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 10:43:59PM +0200, Timothee Besset wrote:
I came across a small issue that occurs when using both STL and XML. If there's an #include <list>
statement before #include <libxml/parser.h> and STL is configured not to use the std:: namespace, then the
declaration of the following functions is problematic:

- xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory
- xmlParseExternalEntity
- xmlParseCtxtExternalEntity

because they use "list" as variable identifier. it seems that gcc is not affected, it can tell the
difference between a variable name and a type .. but MSVC bails out.

  Well I'm not sure I fully understand the problem, but this is easy
to change, I did it.

Daniel