Re: [xml] Release of libxml-2.4.2

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:05:09PM +0100, Justin Fletcher wrote:
I've noticed that trio uses WITHOUT_TRIO to decide whether to be used or
not, but xmlversion.h defined WITH_TRIO (which doesn't seem to be used)...

Am I getting confused about where things are set up, or have these changed ?

  Well, the Makefile.am has a conditional section, and depending on the
tests done in configure the trio C files will get compiled or not.

Daniel