RE: [xml] Win32 Facelift No.2

Good Monday.

Nice.  Would you consider building/including .PDBs in your
distribution?  I
will always use a custom built version of libxml/libxslt for
'production'
work, but it would be nice to test bugs against the latest
build of yours
with .pdb files to allow for debugging.

I assume you mean the binaries when you say 'my distribution'.

Sure, I can include .PDBs, that represents no problem. You need PDB, you
get PDB :-)

It is just... I doubt I understand what you meant. What use of a .PDB
without the source code? On the other side, if you have the source, what
use of a .PDB generated elsewhere? And why debug optimised code?

Igor