[xml] Win32 Facelift No.2

Hello all,

This is the repost of the Facelift patch, since the last one was timed
badly. This one has been made against the last-night's CVS.

libxml2.diff.zip contains the cvs diff. Most changes are concentrated on
win32/MSVC specific files. There are few changes to the source, but
these are trivial. Daniel, please check this one as soon as the time
permits, because it is big and gets bigger. This is hopefully the last
time it has such size, which is caused mostly by inclusion of the test
utilities and adaptions for cooperation with libxslt. Once we are over
this, things shall return to normal.

MSVC project files have also been altered since the last facelift, so I
include the archive with the new ones here. Simply unpack the
libxml2.dsp.zip into the win32 subdirectory of the source tree and
everything shall be fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the zip files. I use this format
because I assume your unzip is far less broken than my tar.

Ciao
Igor

--------------------------------------

A short summary about what has been done to each file in the libxml2
source follows:

*** gnome-xml/DOCBparser.c
Added a trivial type cast which removes a  warning MSVC plagued us with.
MSVC complains and refuses to implicitly convert that parameter type to
void* without a warning.

*** gnome-xml/nanohttp.c
Applied the patch from Brian Stafford which eliminates EAGAIN and EINTR
problems. Thanks Brian, for the patch, as well as for the insight you
gave
me :-)

*** gnome-xml/parser.c
Added a trivial type cast which removes a  warning MSVC plagued us with.

*** gnome-xml/testHTML.c
Removed the definition of the MSVC import macro which is now defined
elsewhere. This second definition caused MSVC to fail.

*** gnome-xml/testSAX.c
Removed the definition of the MSVC import macro which is now defined
elsewhere. This second definition caused MSVC to fail.

*** gnome-xml/xmlIO.c
Removed the _stat to stat mapping which somehow became obsolete under
MSVC
and now just produces a warning.

*** gnome-xml/xmllint.c
Removed the declarations of few variables which are declared in one of
the
headers. The second declaration caused MSVC to fail.

*** gnome-xml/include/win32config.h
Heavy modifications. Mapped isnan() to MS C runtime function for MSVC
builds, as well as isinf() by using the patch supplied by Bjorn Reese,
excluded trio for MSVC builds, redefined the MSVC import macro for MSVC
builds so it actually works.

*** gnome-xml/include/libxml/xml(win32)version.h.in
Elevated xmlwin32version.h.in to the same level as xmlversion.h.in,
defined
necessary macros.

*** gnome-xml/win32/README.MSDev
Added some info about the new project files.