[xml] xmlDocDump changes 2.3.6 -> 2.3.7

Hello,

I recently upgraded from 2.3.6 to 2.3.7.  When I use xmlDocDump() to
output an xmlDoc to a file, I noticed that newlines were not inserted at
the end of child-less nodes, and the closing tags of nodes with children
(with the exception of the XML declaration and DOCTYPE declaration).  In
other words, the tree is mungged together into a single line.

2.3.6
-----
<tag>
<child1>stuff</child1>
<child2>stuff</child2>
</tag>

2.3.7
-----
<tag><child1>stuff</child1><child2>stuff></child2></tag>

In past experience, these sorts of things end up being features, or bug
fixes.  I couldn't find anything in the ChangeLog related to what I am
seeing.  Is there an explanation?

I am using DOM to build my trees.  RH 7.0 and
# uname -a
Linux myhost 2.2.16-22 #1 Tue Aug 22 16:49:06 EDT 2000 i686 unknown

Thanks for any help you can provide,

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey silicondefense com   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |