Re: [xml] [BUG] FPE on RedHat 7.0 Alpha

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 11:51:24PM -1000, Ray Strode wrote:
My alpha has trouble grokking division by zero of floats, which is
done in xpath.c to represent divergent numbers.  It seems silly, but
the box will only do it the denominator is 0.0 (Using 0, and expecting
an implicit cast won't work), and no variables can be in the
expresion.  I have no idea why these things are true (I think it has
something to do with registers or something), but it seems to be so.
I have filed a report on bugzilla (bug 52979).  Below is a patch to
make xpath.c do what the Alpha likes.

  Okay, I have applied this,

Daniel