Re: How to use "--multiple-output"

Hi Danilo,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I saw gok and found this is functioned correctly about .xml.

Is the function for .xml.in planed for other extensions; .desktop.in, .schemas.in, etc?

As I wrote the previous mail, I need to think how to separate l10n packages from packages. Now we can separate messages files by locale because .mo
files are deployed by locale dir. But the multilingual files, .desktop, .directory, .schemas, .xml, are deployed as the consolidated file, so it is
difficult to separate them by locale.

I have one idea, it is that intltool-merge are invoked during installations. However to implement this, I also need to install .po files.

How do you think it?

I would like to implement:

 - users can install C locale only.
 - users can add to install l10n packages of a locale on demand.
 - users can remove l10n packages of a locale on demand.

Thanks,
fujiwara