Re: intltool problem

On 15 Apr 2003, Christian Rose wrote:

> What module did you try this in? I use 0.25 myself but never had this
> problem (unless the module I tried it in was broken, or when my working
> directory wasn't the po directory), so I'd like to know how to reproduce
> this.

I actually tried quite a few different modules, both head and gnome-2-2
branch. What happened is I upgraded my system with RH9, and I am seeing
this problem. But when I try it on a RH8.x system, it works fine. The only
difference I can see is the different intltool versions, unless RH has
their own hack plugged into it.

Taneem

Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the
privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.