Re: intltool problem
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Taneem Ahmed <taneem eyetap org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, xml-i18n-tools gnome org
- Subject: Re: intltool problem
- Date: 15 Apr 2003 11:02:31 +0200
tis 2003-04-15 klockan 10.53 skrev Taneem Ahmed:
> > What module did you try this in? I use 0.25 myself but never had this
> > problem (unless the module I tried it in was broken, or when my working
> > directory wasn't the po directory), so I'd like to know how to reproduce
> > this.
> I actually tried quite a few different modules, both head and gnome-2-2
> branch. What happened is I upgraded my system with RH9, and I am seeing
> this problem. But when I try it on a RH8.x system, it works fine. The only
> difference I can see is the different intltool versions, unless RH has
> their own hack plugged into it.
Yeah, I can reproduce this on a RHL 9 machine both with the
intltool-0.25-2 package that comes with it, and when I install intltool
0.25 from source. I guess this is a Red Hat-specific problem. Please
report it at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/ .
] [Thread Prev