Re: patch for AM_PROG_INTLTOOL/AM_PROG_XML_I18N_TOOLS

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Darin Adler wrote:

>     1) How have you tested this?

Yes.

> Did you test it in a srcdir != dstdir installation?

Yes.

>     2) Is it compatible with old versions of automake and autoconf?

I'm not really sure what you mean here. I've tested it in the following
environment:

01:40:21 [cactus galaxy target-defs]$ autoconf --version
Autoconf version 2.13
01:40:34 [cactus galaxy target-defs]$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p4

But automake shouldn't come into play anyway.

I've checked the patch in.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001