Re: patch for AM_PROG_INTLTOOL/AM_PROG_XML_I18N_TOOLS

On 1/24/02 9:07 AM, "ERDI Gergo" <cactus cactus rulez org> wrote:

> so I've modified intltool.m4 and xml-i18n-tools.m4 to sed-ate the Intltool
> [] tags out from po/POTFILES. OK to check it in?

A few thoughts:

    1) How have you tested this? Did you test it in a srcdir != dstdir
installation?
    2) Is it compatible with old versions of automake and autoconf?

As long as these are resolved to your satisfaction, then feel free to check
this in.

    -- Darin