Re: New mailing list

Well maybe also gnome-i18n gnome org

Btw, shouldn't we change the name of the tools for gnome 2.0
My suggestion was intltool or intltools. I made some bugentrees
at Red Hat bugzilla for getting some apps to use xml-i18n-tool
and I had a lot of explaining to do because of the name. They
just closed the entrees and said that it couldn't use xml-i18n...
since it didn't use xml. I really would like to avoid such things
in the future. What do you think?