intltool-merge changes

I rewrote the guts of intltool-merge today, fixing a few bugs.

One thing that changed is that entity encodings (actually just the common
ones -- this could be made more complete) from XML files are decoded now, so
the .po files need to refer to things without using entity encoding now.
Also, multi-line entries in .po files and XML files should work much better
now. There were bugs in there before that prevented it from finding
translations at all in many cases for "oaf-style" XML files.

But I haven't tested enough, partly because I don't have test cases in the
intltool/tests directory for all the file formats that are supported by
intltool.

I'd appreciate it if people would test the new intltool from HEAD, and get
me test cases for anything that fails. I could also use a test case of a
.keys files for the intltool/tests directory.

If someone would like to volunteer to add more tests to intltool/tests, that
would be most welcome.

    -- Darin