Re: intltool and glib-gettextize

on 10/28/01 8:59 AM, jacob berkman at jacob ximian com wrote:

> this patch adds support for po/Makefile.in.in installed by
> glib-gettextize.

Looks OK to me; I have only a few minor reservations, none of which should
prevent you from committing:

    1) A bit strange to have to patch the Makefile.in.in from the glib
gettextize. The reason we had to do it in the case of gettext was that we
had no influence with the gettext maintainers, so no way to get the hook in
that we needed.

    2) I don't know why the patch adds a definition for top_builddir.

    3) I don't know why the patch adds a ".po: Makefile" rule.

But all of those are minor points. Please feel free to add this feature to
intltool.

    -- Darin