Re: intltool 0.10 release

on 10/2/01 1:06 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen at kenneth gnu org wrote:

>>>   5) xml-i18n-toolize installs intltool-*.in as xml-i18n-*.in for
>>> compatibility, but intltoolize installs them under their new name.
>
> People expressed the wish of using the gettext naming, like msgupdate,
> msgextract, msgmerge, intltool-prepare, etc. Any thoughts

Change the name of intltool-update to msgupdate and intltool-extract to
msgextract, and intltool-merge to msgmerge?

I think it's a little nicer to use the intltool prefix. Maciej, what do you
think?

    -- Darin

PS: I wish you had mentioned that when I sent out my plan for what I was
going to do a few days ago, rather than after I did all the work!