Re: [xml-bindings]libxml2 python error messages

* rm fabula de:

> You  need to  save the  result of  an XSL  transformation to  a python
> string?   There _is_  a function  'saveResultToString' in  the libxslt
> python  bindings (at  least there  _should_ be,  i've written  one and
> AFAIK Daniel applied the patches.

There isn't.

> There    should     be    even    a    small     sample/testcase    in
> $LIBXSLT/python/tests/basic.py).

This script doesn't work for me.   No file is created, and the following
message is issued:

libxslt   could   not   guess   RTLD_GLOBAL   and   RTLD_NOW   on   this
platform: FreeBSD
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/