[xml-bindings]libxml2 python error messages

Hi,

I'm using intensively the Python  bindings for libxml2 and libxslt.  The
major problem I  encounter is that error messages are  written to stdout
while I'm running in CGI mode: it breaks the HTTP response.  How could I
suppress  output of  errors  in  stdout?  I  noticed  that changing  the
Python's stdout  is not sufficient,  because I guess these  messages are
printed from the C library.

Also, it  would be great to  have a function like  saveResultToString in
libxslt because serialize()  is e.g. not able to  produce angle brackets
in text nodes.

Any input will be appreciated on the first problem.
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/