Re: Client messages _NET_WM_SHOW_WINDOW_MENU and _NET_WM_PERFO RM_BUTTON_ACTION

On Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014 16:09:22 CEST, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
The WM will set _NET_WM_STATE_SHADED on the window, which clients should be
able to react to. Some clients might not support shading, though.

We'd then end up with "shaded" windows which are completely shown - where the latter is a secret to the
client.

The next problem is unshading on hover/timeout.

We're gonna need a hint that this is a CSD client and the client must then properly set
_NET_WM_ALLOWED_ACTIONS for _NET_WM_ACTION_MOVE, _NET_WM_ACTION_RESIZE and _NET_WM_ACTION_SHADE before the
window is mapped.

_NET_WM_ALLOWED_ACTIONS needs to be updated in this regard.

Furthermore, the client must also send a message when the titlebar is hovered (at least while it's shaded)

Cheers,
Thomas