Proposal: Add a window state for "undecorated" windows

Hi,

as it's getting more common to do client side window decorations and this part
is not standardized at all [1], I want to suggest that we add a distinct state
for this (_NET_WM_STATE_UNDECORATED). Please see attached patch to the spec.
And please propose any improvements to the wording.

If we get this in, I suggest to update the toolkits to use this in addition to
the Motif hint. I will take care of changing Qt of course (which btw. already
uses a KWin-specific hint). With other toolkits I'm not familiar enough to try
to change them :-)

Looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards
Martin Gräßlin

[1] Just last week we got one bug report about Motif handling being broken in
KWin, and one "bug report" about a toolkit abusing _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_SPLASH
for undecorated windows.