Re: New version of synchronization changes

I was asked me if I had any self-contained client for this. I cleaned up
some code I was using and put it up at:

http://git.fishsoup.net/cgit/sync-demo/
git://git.fishsoup.net/sync-demo

It's a straight Xlib implementation of the client side of the protocols.
The main things it is missing are:

 - It doesn't demonstrate using "non-urgent" frames and the frame
   delay to get a consistent latency for low-frame rate animations
   like videos.

 - It doesn't implement _NET_WM_SYNC_FENCES.

I'll go back at some point and see about adding those things to it,
though it's going to make the code somewhat harder to understand.

- Owen