Re: Moving windows with _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS to another monitor

That property is set by the window manager. If you're a window manager
developer, it should be updated to reflect reality. If you're not,
it's not your problem. Clients have a client message they can send to
the window manager if they want to change it.

  Mark