Re: Review: FULLSCREEN_MONITORS Hint

Hi,

If you want to talk about crazy setups I saw display cubes in a posh
department store today (cubes composed of outwards-facing screens, ie 5
screens since the base was on a pilar).

The screens were used in clone mode, but if the hardware is cheap enough
for people to build these things now I imagine someone will try to
create a seamless cubic (or other 3d) display surface in the next years

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot