Re: struts, workareas and xinerama

Dana Jansens wrote:
This has the property of being backwards compatible with previous
versions of the specification.  An application can read only the first
n (number of desktops) dimensions and ignore the remainder, and it
will not end up putting icons in nowhereland.

It's probably not backward compatible; I know I've often written code that verifies the exact property length on various properties.

But if the proposal is otherwise popular we can just use a different property name.