Fullscreen and Xinerama

 Hello,

 I wonder if anybody has any good idea about this: Xine apparently supports
command-line switches -f and -F, with -f meaning showing in fullscreen, -F
meaning showing across all Xinerama screens (or in whichever way one
configures it). For which we clearly don't have any support in the spec,
since _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN simply means whichever fullscreen the WM
things it should be.

 Does any of your WMs have any special code for this? I have here a patch for
KWin that tries to guess on which Xinerama screens the fullscreen should be,
depending on the window geometry, but it's hackish and I don't like it.
_NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN is not supposed to have anything to do with the
normal window geometry, and it also would break with Xinerama-unaware apps.

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/