Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows

Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
On 2005-06-28, Lubos Lunak <l lunak suse cz> wrote:
everybody considers it to be only "that's my mainwindow"

For that there's window groups (in WM_HINTS).

I disagree... the transient property is normally used to indicate
parent<->child relationships... the window_group is used for
sibling<->sibling relationships, especially in SDI style apps, since the
window id specified in window_group doesn't even need to be visible.

Bradley T. Hughes - bhughes at trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Waldemar Thranes gt. 98 N-0175 Oslo, Norway