Re: EWMH Release

On Wednesday 13 of April 2005 08:06, Olivier Chapuis wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 08:36:35PM -0700, Rob Adams wrote:
> > There haven't been any changes to the current draft spec in a long time,
> > and everyone is implementing the draft spec instead of the released spec.
> >
> > How's about putting together a timeline to get it in shape to release?
> > Or maybe just declaring it done?  What still needs to be done?  Are
> > there major warts we should shave off before releasing?
>
> What about the "source indication" patch that I sent a few
> months ago?
>
> There is a "source indication" field to _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW and
> _NET_RESTACK_WINDOW window. Strangely, there is no "source indication"
> field to _NET_CLOSE_WINDOW, _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE,
> _NET_MOVERESIZE_WINDOW, _NET_WM_DESKTOP and _NET_WM_STATE.
>
> I sent 2 versions of a patch to add the missing "source indication"
> fields (2004-04-30 and 2004-05-04). The second version follows a
> suggestion of Lubos so that the patch was "fine".
>
> Attached to this message the fixed version of the patch against
> the current cvs.

 Committed to CVS as well. Who here actually can do changes to the spec? I'm
used to people explicitly asking for their patches being committed when they
can't do that, and I thought people here generally could do it themselves.

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/