Re: No focus on map hint

I considered that.  My thinking for doing an explicit hint for focus
behavior was that there may be application reasons other than something
like being activated not through user input for not wanting a window to
be initially focused.  Also, the other hints all seem to explicitly
indicate desired behavior rather than UI semantics, so this is more
consistent.